Main Lawn and Landscape was established by Ted Main more than 15 years ago. The Main family has served the Mason community for almost 30 years. Our reputation speaks for itself with a priority for professional, quality service, promoting comfortable and reasonable agreements, benefiting each person involved from the homeowner, property representative, business owner and anyone involved in the experience from the initial quote through the final walk though. We apply our big business ability to a small business atmosphere.
Our 7 Principles of Contracting Our Premium Clients Enjoy
- We make EVERYTHING EASIER. Anything you want is a phone call away. Signing up is EASY! Contact owner Ted Main via phone, text, email, or our website to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE and find out QUICKLY how much your project or service will cost, money saving alternatives, scheduling, or just to get some fresh idea’s to make you home more enjoyable!
- Simple, user friendly agreements, with no “fine print” or complicated language. We are plain speaking, up front, and let you tell us EXACTLY what you want, with very reasonable and negotiable rates. You are never “locked into a contract”, and we pride ourselves with small business atmosphere, with big business capabilities. You are the boss, we work for you.
- Main Lawn and Landscape is ALWAYS available to service you. We do not have normal operating hours, we are open and working for you 24/7, 365 days a year. You will always be able to talk to owner Ted Main right away, we ALWAYS answer our phone, we ALWAYS return messages. We limit our number of clients as to ensure premium membership for all current and prospective clients. Main Lawn and Landscape provides special attention to each client, and specializes in specific and personalized services and installations for each current or prospective member. We can be contacted through phone, text message, email, or fax 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We have competitive rates, and we work WITH your budget. We encourage our clients to let us know their expectations for the cost of any project or service, and we gladly adjust services, materials, or seasonal schedules that work in any budget.
- Our clients enjoy many SIMPLE MONEY SAVING PAYMENT OPTIONS including huge discounts on Paid in Full Seasonal Contracts (One time up front payment), Biannual Payment Seasonal Contracts, Monthly Payment (Net 30) invoicing, BiWeekly Payment (Net 14) invoicing, Classic 50/50 (Half down, half upon completion/your satisfaction) payments, and Hourly Labor Agreements. Other discounts include SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNTS, MULTI-PROPERTY/LANDLORD DISCOUNTS, and VETERAN DISCOUNTS that can save you hundreds of dollars a year! All payment options and discounts get the same quality service, the only difference is how much you save!
- All of our workers are friendly and approachable experienced professionals. Every MLL worker has their background checked, drug tested, a clean driving record, and have many local references. Our workers are trained in workplace/work site safety, outdoor services, equipment operation, and customer service. MLL employees are clean cut and UNIFORMED representatives of your personal workforce. We have a NON SMOKING company policy for employees on all properties. You are given the full name and contact information of every MLL employee before they work on your property. Employee bio’s will soon be available on our website so you can check out any MLL employee before they work on your property. You know that our workers are honest and trustworthy, and you are investing in local families.
- We have MANY LOCAL references and current clients who you can contact and hear from yourself about their experiences with MLL. We are known in your community and you can see our work in your neighborhood! Owner Ted Main is active in the community and public school system as an assistant teacher and Varsity Football coach since 2000. The Main family also owns and operates Mason Veterinary Clinic, serving the area for over 25 years, with an exemplary customer service reputation also ingrained in Main Lawn and Landscape. We are proud of our Danish/Norse ancestry and we like to think that much of our craftsmanship comes from our Viking relatives, especially in our Stonework. Our Family has been working for other local families for decades, and continues to uphold our principles of plain speaking, honesty, reliability, reason, service before self, strength, and hard work.